Aaronson Rappaport has focused on medical malpractice defense since the firm's founding in 1993. Aaronson Rappaport is now widely considered to be among the preeminent firms of its type in the New York area. Consider these facts:
- No New York firm has more lawyers practicing medical malpractice defense.
- Aaronson Rappaport's clients include over 30 hospitals, medical centers and long term care facilities.
- Aaronson Rappaport does work for virtually all of the medical malpractice insurance carriers and insurance programs that operate in the State of New York.
- In its history, the firm has defended over 5,000 medical malpractice cases and is currently defending over 1,500 cases.
- The firm's lawyers possess vast medical knowledge. This extremely valuable asset gives Aaronson Rappaport's lawyers a competitive edge, allowing them to expertly challenge the plaintiff's medical rationale -- and limit damages even when liability exists.
- The firm has an outstanding reputation. After Aaronson Rappaport was approved to work for the New York City Health and Hospitals Corporation, the New York Law Journal declared, "The city now has every top notch defense firm working for it."
For more information about our medical malpractice work, please contact Nancy Steproe, Managing Partner.